Jen Bexley is a nutrition specialist and Yoga instructor based in Ibiza, and owns Jennuine Fitness, a dedicated health-focused business that encourages others to create the best possible versions of themselves.
“With our normally hectic schedules, it’s often easy to forget to take care of ourselves, my clients inspire me every day to keep doing what I do for them, as well as for myself.”
Jen’s spirit is truly motivating, and her dedication for her work really does rub off on her clients.
The health enthusiast shares her tips for a better lifestyle via her daily social media updates, which include gorgeous recipes that you can create from home.
The perfect accompaniment for many a meal is roasted Vegetables, and here Jen has shared this nutritious recipe with us that she hopes you’ll enjoy.
You can try out Jen’s recipes, and follow her workouts by checking out her social media accounts below:
- Turn on the oven and set the temperature to 220 degrees Celsius, or around 430 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a baking tray pour out 4 tablespoons of Olive Oil and place in the oven to heat.
- Chop all the vegetables and set aside in a bowl whilst you wait for the oven to warm up.
- When the oven has hit the desired temperature take out the baking tray (be careful as it is HOT). Add the vegetables and the herbs of your choice – Oregano, Thyme, Rosemary.
- Mix the Vegetables in the dish then place back in the oven. Set the timer for 40 minutes.
- At the 20 minute mark, take the Vegetables out and give them a stir, then put them back in the oven. Repeat this process again after another 10 minutes has passed.
- When the oven timer goes off at 40 minutes, take the Vegetables out.
- Enjoy the roasted Vegetables with a meal and save the rest for a Salad or Rice dish throughout the week.
Nutritional Information (per portion)
- Calories: 133
- Fat: 9.9 grams
- Carbohydrates: 11.83 grams
Useful items for this recipe