Originally from Manchester in the UK, Glyn has been one of the chefs at popular Ibiza-based restaurant ‘Relish Restaurant & Lounge Bar‘ since 2012.
Glyn has an abundance of skills in the kitchen and creates a range of stunning recipes for the thousands of tourists who visit the family friendly venue each summer.
He created this particular Tapas dish for Relish last year, as it has a nice summery feel and proved extremely popular with diners.
It’s perfect for warm Mediterranean days under the sun, and super easy to make.
Glyn hopes that you love this fresh and healthy recipe, and that it inspires you to recreate his dish from home.
- In a mixing bowl combine the soy sauce, honey, ½ the lime juice, grated ginger and miso paste
- Whisk together until the miso has broken up and is now smooth. Separate half the marinade to use later
- Place the salmon fillet into the marinade and leave for at least 30 mins
- For the coleslaw, grate the cabbage and the carrot into a mixing bowl
- Thinly slice the green pepper and chilli, then add into the bowl with the rice vinegar, sesame oil and the other half of the lime
- Add a little cooking oil to a non-stick frying pan to medium heat
- Place the salmon in the pan skin side down and leave to cook for 2 minutes
- Then place in a preheated oven of 200c and cook for a further 5 minutes
- On a small plate arrange a bed of the coleslaw
- Use some of the remaining marinade to dress the plate
- Kcal 160
- Fat 6g
- Saturates 1g
- Carbs 9g
- Sugars 3g
- Protein 14g
- Salt 0.82
Useful items for this recipe