Yields: 1 Serving Difficulty: Easy Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 5 Mins Total Time: 10 Mins
Ben is originally from The New Forest in the South of England.
He’s been a mixologist for nearly 10 years, in range of countries around the world and his creative flair brought him to Tapas Restuarant and Lounge Bar, Ibiza 5 years ago, where he’s been ever since!
“C=MC2 is a play on Einstein’s famous equation, but simply translated to Caipirinha = Mango x Coriander x Chilli”
Ben likes to mix things up (pun intended), and he hopes you enjoy it just as much as Tapas’s customers do.
- Place limes, mango, sugar, chilli and coriander in a sturdy old fashioned styled glass.
- Muddle all the ingredients together until smashed and mixed together
- If you don't have a muddle then you can use a mortar and pestle or something hard with a flat base to squash the ingredients up.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice and add 60ml of cachaça
- churn to mix the cocktail together
- garnish with a sprig of coriander and a lime wheel, then enjoy!
Useful items for this recipe